Tuesday, November 29, 2011

WIP Wednesday

WIP Wednesday on Tuesday, which is really Wednesday when most of you will read this.


I finished the heel gusset on my second Tucson sock and am half way through turning the heel.  I thought I might have this done by Friday, but I'm not so sure.


I finished the third lace repeat on my Bellevue sweater and am now on the stockinette stitch of the body. I love the color of this yarn.

The past two months, I've getting up before the alarm.  This morning when it went off, I lay there wondering what that awful noise was.  That canker decided to form it's own galaxy of smaller blisters on the under side of my lip.  My glands are swollen, head achey and still I went to work.  The shift went by rather smoothly even though I felt like crap.

Had my bi-weekly meeting with my team leader.  I'm ranking 49 out of 250, in less than two months on the floor.


Before I left this morning, I brought my rose bush inside and stuck it in Duane's office for him to enjoy.  He said that the cats kept coming in and trying to eat it while he was in there with the door open.  I said, I would rather the cats eat it, than have some teenage snot steal it.  Yes, I'm an old grump.



For more WIPS by people who actually work on them go to Tami's Amis.

10 comments:

Crochet Addict UK said...

They are looking good! Don't blame you on the rose. I'd have brought it in as well. I forgot to bring my standard fushia in and the dog chewed it :-(

pinkundine said...

Sorry you're not feeling well, but sounds like you're doing great at work :)

I love the colour of your Bellevue yarn - so pretty :)

Nicole said...

Hope you feel better soon! I like how those socks are striping up, looks nice! I wish I could have more plants in the house but I have two kitties that would treat them as snacks too!

Julie said...

Bellevue is stunning.

Congrats on being so high up in the list at work, you are obviously an asset to them.

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Cute socks and a gorgeous sweater! I agree with you, the yarn colour in Bellevue is stunning!

I find a teaspoon of cod liver oil with a glass of whole milk each morning helps when I'm under the weather.

Karen said...

Everything looks great! I hope you feel better soon.

Marie/Underground Crafter said...

I love the colors on the yarn too! Congrats on doing so well at your job. I hope you feel better!

Teresa Kasner said...

I am loving that blue sweater!! Sock is awesome too. I'm glad you put the rose in quarantine for safe keeping. Congrats on doing so well at work!
((hugs)), Teresa :-)

geeky Heather said...

Gorgeous lace and gorgeous yarn!! Glad the kitties are enjoying the rose rather than some hoodlums!

Unknown said...

I like the pattern and the colorway that you're using for the sweater! It looks good!