Saturday, November 19, 2011

Saturday Catnip


Feeling pretty tired from my two days off.  Yet, I go back to work for another five day run of 5 mile walks and answering 350 calls a day.  I have Thanksgiving and Black Friday off.  I put in for PTO for those two days hoping I would have either Tuesday and Wednesday or Saturday and Sunday as my regular days and thus four days in a row off.  No such luck.  I just get the two.

Today, I give you pictures of the cats with the catnip I bought them last month.  The problem was, I couldn't let it grow inside, because the following happened.  If I took it outside, the same would happen with the neighbors' cats.


Bootsie, what do you have there?


Catnip!!!


You don't lick it, you bite it like this.


Hey, what do you two have there?



Happy Saturday everyone.  Think of me sitting in the call center today.

6 comments:

Linda said...

I can't imagine having to answer 350 calls a day. I hate the phone! Hate calling; hate it ringing. You gotta have nerves of steel! Hope you have decent weather for the walks to and from. Keep the positive outlook!

Wanderingcatstudio said...

That's exactly what happens to fresh catnip in my home...

Teresa Kasner said...

Hope today goes okay and you have some nice callers. We're heading out imminently to my older sister's 50th anniversary party. That means.. cake! Fun to see the cats enjoying their catnip.
((hugs)), Teresa :-)

Rudee said...

I grow catnip for my daughter's cats, too. I hope you didn't have to work too hard. I'm lucky to have weekends off, but I miss my twelve hour shifts with four days off.

Julie said...

Catnip doesn't 'last long here. Hope you had a good Saturday.

Melissa said...

We had catnip in a bag on top of the fridge and I came down one morning and the cats had gotten down and were rolling around in it on my kitchen floor. They made a HUGE mess, but were so funny, I couldn't get upset about the mess.