Monday, November 07, 2011

It's Monday


The weather isn't looking any better.  Tuesday, I have to dress up business casual.  I only have dresses and skirts.  I know I'm either complaining it's too hot or too cold.  I like it with a high between 78 and 85 and lows 55 - 60. Yes, I'm fussy.  Welcome to Duane's world.  Hot makes me feel yucky, this cold makes me ache all over.  Reminds me how I can't live up north ever again.


Twenty three more NaBloPoMo posts to go.

I'm thinking about knitting this Drops cardigan with my handspun BFL/silk.


Of course, I'll get it finished just in time for 110F weather.  Just the way it goes.

It's Monday, I'm looking forward to Wednesday.  Then I will have two days in a row off.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Very cute cardigan. I can't have anything tight on my waist. It would accent the lovely little (ahem, ok, not so little) fat roll that has settled there. Rude little bugger.

Two days off...I know you are excited. What are you going to do?

Rudee said...

Two days in a row? Sounds like fine knitting time (and weather). I like the cardi.

Teresa Kasner said...

I love that handspun. I'm crocheting a Queen Anne's Lace scarf right now using Knitpicks Chroma.. I love the one ply look of it.. and they way the color moves along.

Hope your winter doesn't get too cold for you.

((hugs)), Teresa :-)

Julie said...

Great song, I'll be humming that all evening