Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Samhain Recap


We had a few trick or treaters last night.  The little ones ran around and were hard to photograph.  Could it be that I took my costume off to give them candy?  These two were good sports.


The one on the right scared herself when she asked to see her picture.  I told her she should look in the mirror before she leaves the house.

It was a balmy 70F last night.  Princesses got to go out without their heavy winter coats.  Duane and sat out on the patio.  He made me a brandy on the rocks.  Called me a light weight when we came back in.  I was so tipsy I couldn't spell outfits in the message to my daughter.  I wrote offits, then outfititis and laughed hysterically to myself.  Guess you had to be there.


Now that the weather is cooler, I'm back to fighting with Butterscotch over my chair.  It's getting old.  So is he, getting old.  I keep reminding myself that one day I'm going to miss fighting over my chair with that old goofy cat.

Have a great day everyone.  I'm off on the long bus journey to work and home.

2 comments:

Teresa Kasner said...

Sounds like you had a nice evening.. fun too.. and that you're getting used to the work groove.. You're a very strong woman.

I'm off to make lunch for my poor hubby whom I've just retrieved from the hospital.

((hugs)), Teresa :-)

Julie said...

Your trick/ treaters looked good. Sounds like you all had a good evening.