Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Last NaBloPoMo Post

I made it posting every day for November.  Every time I do this, I realize it's easy if you happen to post every day, something different when you plan to do it.  I made it and didn't lose any followers, amazing.


It's been a weird month, hasn't it?  I had hoped to end on high note.  Instead, I'm wounded soldier.  The cold sore is much worse.  The last hour of my shift today, I was in tears from the pain.  I brought my team leader up in a private chat and told her I needed to leave but it was too busy to VGH.  She told me to go ahead and go it would just be a 1/4 point.  Then I told her, I'm taking the next couple days off to try to get better.  She told me to do what I needed to do.

I'm going to stay home, get plenty of rest and drink lots of water and hope to flush what ever this is out of my system.  No need to push myself and have Duane come on here and say I'm in the hospital.

I'll probably continue to post more often when I have something to write about, just not every day.  There were several nights when writing a post what the last thing I wanted to do.  However, I made a commitment and succeeded.

Thanks to all of you who kept up with me this month.

4 comments:

nursenikkiknits said...

Congratulations on accomplishing your goal! I've enjoyed following your everyday life for a month. I hope you get lots of rest and feel better soon.

Teresa Kasner said...

I'm so sorry that you are feeling so bad. You need to take care of yourself, my friend. Here's to hoping you get better fast.
((hugs)), Teresa :-)

Rudee said...

Ouch. That sounds awful. I hope you feel better, soon.

Julie said...

Congrats on achieving your daily posts in November.
(get well fast hugs)