Wednesday, January 05, 2011

TUSAL Time January

It's the New Moon so time for a picture for TUSAL.  It's a Totally Useless Stitch A-Long hosted by Daffycat.

This one that even I could keep up with.  Just take a picture of my ort jar and post it every New Moon.  Don't even have to have anything added to it month to month.  Because I may be Rosanne Connor's lost baby sister, my jar is a Ragu jar, I bought and made spaghetti just to have a jar.


From Knitting Kitties


In there is the yarns bits from Hat Hell, some floss from the tree skirt that I stitched for all of two days, some size 30 threads and some pink stuff that I don't know from what.


From Knitting Kitties


Birdie picture update as of a few minutes ago, 10pm Tucson time.  D took the picture, he thought you all should have a daily update.  Ladybird is spending more time out of the nesting box now.  The big one seems to keep the others warm for her.  D is calling that Huey Jr aka Herbie.  I'm really quite thrilled as it looks like they are going to make it.  Unlike those canaries when I was five.


I did e-mail Intense Debate Help today.  They weren't much help.  I didn't really think they would be.  They blamed it on my theme, then on the fact I had too many pictures per post.  Please click on the title of the post if came to the main page and comments will show up.  Now, I have to put my blog back together and decide if I want to keep Intense Debate.  I do like being able to respond to the comments left.


From Knitting Kitties

Mama's really quite a mad woman, you know.

6 comments:

lovestitch said...

Hi Denise,
I would like to nominate you for a Stylish Blogger Award! Please drop by my blog to take it, you are very welcome!
Happy New Year!!!

Susie said...

I always wanted to be Darlene ;-).

What's an Ort Jar?

Unknown said...

Lovestitch, yes I saw on your blog. Thank you.


Susie, who is Darlene? An ort jar is a jar to put all those bits and snippets of thread we mean to throw out but end up traveling around on Parner.

Susie said...

Darlene! Younger daughter on Roseanne! (I'm hoping we're both meaning the same Roseanne otherwise we're just going to confuse each other ;-) ). I'm wearing a big plaid shirt today actually so looks like I got my wish ;-).

I wonder if an ort jar would work like a witch ball?

Daffycat said...

It cracks me up you made spaghetti just so's you could have the jar for the SAL! Thanks for joining!

Unknown said...

Susie, I need my Roseanne fan card removed. Darlene is my favorite character. I wished I had her for a daughter. I got a Becky instead, and we fought.

Daffycat, as my grandmother would say any port in a storm.