Thursday, November 20, 2008

Just A Hodge Podge

This post probably resembles my mood the past few days. I've been trying to keep busy, however, free floating anxiety has me running in circles from one thing to the next.

Here are the mittens I finished for Duck. Hopefully, she'll be the mood to model them and the hat. I'm in the progress of writing the pattern for them.

001

I finished spinning and plying the cat spit SW BFL for Mom's leg warmers.

006

Duane and I think we have worked out something to rig up a way to wind thread on spools using my sewing machine. Tonight, on our way to weekly grocery shopping we stopped at JoAnn Fabric for supplies. While heading to pick up the couple things we need some bolts of fabric attacked me and forced me to bring some home.

008

I wish I could have afforded to get the whole bolts of the last two to the right.

Finally, a picture of Dammit being good and looking happy about it.

004

No comments: