Thursday, November 09, 2006

Houston, We Have Socks

I finally finished Duane's first pair of birthday socks. His feet are glad as the weather is in a downward, colder turn. Just, twenty more rows before I start the toe decreases on the second of my footies. My feet, or at least my right foot will be glad with colder weather coming. No further progress made on the other two pairs.


DSC00476
A rather nice pair of feet socks, if I do say so myself.

Hopefully, tomorrow, I'll be able to allow myself to start rotating my other projects again. I'll finish the other two pairs in time, hopefully before it's summer again, just not going to try for a sock marathon. I'm frankly surprised at how long it took me for the above pair. Maybe, it's just the stress that's building around here, or maybe I'm just slowing way down.

No comments: