Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Yummy Spinning

I'm trying for a bit more regular posting. Look, it's only been a week. Baby steps. I'm also trying to get organized around here, some sort of daily schedule. Now that my granddaughter is here five days a week, it's a bit easier. I have to keep a schedule for her. My life felt better with organization.

Right now I'm spinning the yummiest fiber, merino/angora/silk blend. It's spinners crack, I tell you. Just like the batt from the previous post. I'm spinning a fine singles for 2ply lace. There has been a shawl, I've had in my head for about five years, that this yarn will perfect for.

001

I have a 10 oz of undyed, that I'll be dying this weekend for etsy. Plus, 6 oz for a second Maude in cool shades. Oh, that's right, I didn't post about the first Maude. Well, that will be fodder for a post tomorrow.

2 comments:

Opal said...

You definitely got some spinner's crack going on there. I want to snort it straight up my metaphorical spinner's nose.

MJ said...

Yummy indeed!
Love those colors!!