Monday, October 13, 2008

NaNoBloPoMo is Coming

A couple years ago, I tried NaNoBloPoMo and failed miserably due to a stupid phone line connection that was intermittent at best. I decided to try again this year, with a nice cable wireless connection at hand.

I disappointed however when I did a group search and found no knitters, crocheters or spinners. So I did what any knitting kitty would do and started my own group, Needlecrafter Bloggers. This encompasses all of us, if you are a fiber artist blogger, please consider joining.

There will be prizes by those from NaBloPoMo for bloggers who post every day for the month of November. I'm also looking about for prizes to offer those that join my group.

That's all I have for today. This is the last of peace and quiet as tomorrow DD and GD will be here. I can't do anything with either here, I literally run into either one or the other every time I turn around.

Back to work for me.

3 comments:

Carol said...

I hope work doesn't get too unbearable for you.

Girl Meets Needle said...

I'd love to do NaNoBloPoMo...but I can't guarantee I'd blog as often as I needed to! ;)

Emerald said...

I signed up just because you posted about it and now I'm crazy excited about it! LOL What's this I hear of prizes? Those are mysterious things others win right? ;)